Monday, September 29, 2008

Acting Like Children

Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it has to be us.
- Jerry Garcia

Here's an explanation for why the House rejected the bailout plan. One wonders how much the Dow has to go down before they pass the bailout plan on a re-vote. It sure seems as if the sky really is falling.

* * * * *

I've finally gotten around to change my header to reflect that the University has a new domain and as a consequence my email address has changed. In the process of doing that I observed that my Feedburner feed for this blog is taking a long time to refresh in my various readers (Bloglines, iGoogle, Google Reader) and I wonder if it makes sense to switch back to the atom feed in Blogger, although there is no tracking with that.

No comments: